Kanye West - Black Skinhead vs. Tame Impala - Elephant
THIS IS THE REMIX TO END ALL OTHER REMIXES.
(In alphabetical order by artist)
- Anna Kendrick – “Cups (When I’m Gone)”
- Armin van Buuren feat. Trevor Guthrie – “This Is What It Feels Like”
- A$AP Rocky feat. Skrillex, Birdy Nam Nam – “Wild For The Night”
- Avicii – “Wake Me Up”
- Avril Lavigne – “Here’s To Never Growing Up”
- Bastille – “Pompeii”
- Bauuer – “Harlem Shake”
- Bingo Players feat. Far East Movement – “Get Up (Rattle)”
- Britney Spears – “Ooh La La”
- Britney Spears – “Work B**tch”
- Bruno Mars – “Locked Out Of Heaven”
- Bruno Mars – “Treasure”
- Bruno Mars – “When I Was Your Man”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ayah Marar – “Thinking About You”
- Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – “I Need Your Love”
- Capital Cities – “Safe And Sound”
- Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams – “Get Lucky”
- Demi Lovato – “Heart Attack”
- Drake feat. Majid Jordan – “Hold On, We’re Going Home”
- Drake – “Started From The Bottom”
- Ellie Goulding – “Burn”
- Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX – “I Love It (I Don’t Care)”
- Imagine Dragons – Demons
- Jason Derulo – “The Other Side”
- Jay-Z feat. Justin Timberlake – “Holy Grail”
- Justin Timberlake – “Mirrors”
- Justin Timberlake feat. Jay-Z – “Suit & Tie”
- Katy Perry – “Roar”
- Kelly Clarkson – “Catch My Breath”
- Ke$ha – “C’mon”
- Ke$ha feat. will.i.am – “Crazy Kids”
- Krewella – “Alive”
- Lady Gaga – “Applause”
- Lana Del Rey – “Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais Remix)”
- Lorde – “Royals”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert – “Same Love”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton – “Can’t Hold Us”
- Maroon 5 – “Daylight”
- Maroon 5 – “Love Somebody”
- Martin Garrix – “Animals”
- Martin Solveig & The Cataracs feat. Kyle – “Hey Now”
- Miley Cyrus – “We Can’t Stop”
- Miley Cyrus – “Wrecking Ball”
- Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith – “La La La”
- One Direction – “Best Song Ever”
- One Direction – “Story Of My Life”
- OneRepublic – “Counting Stars”
- OneRepublic – “If I Lose Myself”
- Passenger – “Let Her Go”
- P!nk feat. Nate Ruess – “Just Give Me A Reason”
- Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
- Pitbull feat. Ke$ha – “Timber”
- Pitbull feat. TJR – “Don’t Stop The Party”
- PSY – “Gentleman”
- Rihanna – “Pour It Up”
- Rihanna feat. David Guetta – “Right Now”
- Rihanna feat. Mikky Ekko – “Stay”
- Robin Thicke feat. Kendrick Lamar – “Give It 2 U”
- Robin Thicke feat. T.I., Pharrell Williams – “Blurred Lines”
- Selena Gomez – “Come & Get It”
- Selena Gomez – “Slow Down”
- Taylor Swift – “22”
- Taylor Swift – “I Knew You Were Trouble”
- will.i.am feat. Britney Spears – “Scream & Shout”
- will.i.am feat. Justin Bieber – “#thatPOWER”
- Ylvis – “The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)”
- Zedd feat. Foxes – “Clarity”
- Zedd feat. Hayley Williams – “Stay The Night”
. I’M staring at static screen full of words from my report, and the words keep moving on screen up an down and swelling in size. Some of it kind swims. It;s so bizzare. I am actually high in a legally sanctioned way. Even the pretty bg for this tumblr writing post area now looks like dancing sticks. the whole scren occasionally wiggles. its so cool.
ho boy. took a sleeping for a reason meaning I’M Like 10mins to passing right out.
I blame my governmently sanctioned drug for how uncoherent itll probably be. man who knew sleeping pill are a fun.
Only thing I’m worried about pulling off is my earrings ‘cause we’re fighting bitch
i literally think of this image every time i hesitate to go out
i imagine that i look as cute as this doodle and everythings ok
Watch the entire “Let It Go” scene from Frozen featuring Idina Menzel performing as Elsa.
If you don’t wanna go see Frozen, this is the best 3:39 of the movie (except the short that plays beforehand). What a jam.
Have seen the movie twice and watched this scene a lot and it never stops being amazing. The animation is beyond words, look at the way her arms move inside the castle, look that hair thing, I feel so giddy and ecstatic looking at her, listening to her (Idina, you QUEEN) and she’s amazing and fantastic and I LOVE ELSA SO MUCH I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IM SAYING ANYMORE. LET IT GOOOO.
Figure skating Sherlock and Hockey player John. In Canada. Ahhhaha, screw anatomy.
-SCREAMING- CANADALOCK OMGGGGGGG MY FAVE AU GHNGNGNN.
Guys those aren’t goddamn hockey skates and AUGHHHHH
I’m sorry! I tried! I don’t know the difference! I just looked up ice skates. *sweats nervously*
Maybe he just got done with hockey and now he’s going to figure skate? But hasn’t changed his outfit yet? *hides face*
Fun Canadian fact: we have something similar to Dancing With the Stars. But, it’s hockey players doing figure skating. So, this could actually be accurate.
Oh my God. BATTLE OF THE BLADES. This AU is writing itself!
I have a mighty need to be Canadian right now.
Good Christ this is basically just a The Cutting Edge AU.
Somebody get on that.
Next-Gen is here
I don’t care what anyone says, this is hilarious
wow wow wow
the end of an era
The more I learn about xbone, the worse it gets and the harder I laugh.
So today is my 19th birthday and my parents have been super secretive about my cake for like a week. Turns out they searched through months worth of NightValeRadio tweets to find a birthday related one for my cake. And the people at the cake place had absolutely no idea what it was referring to and still have no clue what the design was all about.
THATS GOOD PARENTING RIGHT THERE
Bande-annonce for La Belle et la Bête
Simply known as the “Blue Pond,” the beautiful body of water in the town of Biei in Hokkaido, Japan seems to change colors right before visitors’ eyes. Depending on how the light falls, or in Japanese photographer Kent Shiraishi’s opinion, “because of the weather,” the picturesque pond can be a breathtaking turquoise blue color or a stunning emerald green.
In the months of October and November this year, Shiraishi captured these shots of the green pond with snow covered trees rising out of it. The artificial pond was created as part of an erosion control system that was built to prevent damage to Biei in case of an eruption by nearby Mount Tokachidake. The blue color of the pond, for which it is known, has not been fully explained but is attributed to the presence of aluminum hydroxide in the water that reflects the shorter wavelength blue light the same way the earth’s atmosphere does. What a dreamy spot for photographers.